Software Engineer I, II, & III
Due to consistent growth and success, we are looking for an Software Engineer. This is an opportunity for a strong candidate with quality experience in controls and automation to step in to this company and hit the floor running. The successful candidate must be analytical, detail-oriented, and enjoys a fast-paced challenging work environment with many opportunities to develop and improve the knowledge and processes in this area.
The projects require an excellent understanding of a project’s scope, goals, and underlying technical requirements. This will balance a client’s needs and expectations, the project budget and schedule, and the technical execution of the project to consistently achieve project success.
The Software Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Design, modify, develop, write and implement software programming applications.
- Support and/or install software applications/operating systems.
- Participate in the testing process through test review and analysis, test witnessing and certification of software.
- Troubleshoot and develop technical solutions related to software and setup errors for field engineers, technicians, and customers.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field with 2+ years relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Must have experience in development of applications with C++ / C# / Visual Basic / Visual Studio .NET/ Transact SQL / ODBC on either a Linux or a MS Windows environment.
- Database experience with SQL database development preferred.
- Experience in development of mobile applications for IOS, Android OS, and Windows platforms is a strong plus.
- Knowledge and experience in writing Ruby/ VBScript scripts preferred.
- Knowledge of networking, system administration, high performance file systems and hardware maintenance are a plus.
- Must be able to provide accurate documentation of the design and operation of software components.
- Organization skills, attention to details, self-sufficiency, analytical thinking and focus on quality are required.
Submit Resume to HR@CLXEng.com